Friday, December 28, 2012

My First Blog.....What took me so long!!!!

Hi Guys,
Well This my official First Blog! Yayyyyy Me! How does this work.? Well I guess I will Figure it out!! Shall I tell you about me? Well I will give you the short version ! I am 32 (with the heart of a 17 year old), Mom to 2 amazing children (1 Boy 1 Girl, Yes I know PERFECT), and Happily in love with a man I'm looking forward to spending all my tomorrow's with (fingers crossed)..........My life seems pretty happy....HAPPY not Perfect...But Allow me to invite you on my journey it took me to get here.......Ok, here's the Kinda Long Version...Just Bare with me!!!  All my life, I have Struggled with being me. To My friends and family I was Kellee, The Fun (and Chubby) Girl that was all cracking jokes, smiling and being outgoing! That was the person I appeared to be....Take a look.....
Yup, That's me! Lemme Find More On My Space...Brb
Whoa...ok One more
Yup, Pretty hot....
 
 
 
Anyways, That's me! I have always been very expressive and very different, but I have always felt like, well I couldn't be ME......Why, Because I wasn't happy with the person I was. Even as a child, I remember being called fat by classmates and to this day I HATE that word with a passion! I couldn't understand it. I tried to be nice to everyone, had fun with my friends, treated those the way I wanted to be treated, yet sometimes I was ridiculed for my size. I would go home and cry and cry and ask God why he made me the way I was! My weight, my lips, my teeth, I hated EVERYTHING ABOUT MY BODY!  Ok, I'm getting depressed, NO I'm Not (Bi-polar moment) ......Sooooooo Back to the journey. My life consisted of weight gain and weight lost! I went through so many phases of trying to be the Kellee I was yearning to be!  After diets, and starvation, and pills of course, I decided ENOUGH! Here I was 28 years, and almost 300 pounds! This was ridiculous! I had 2 small children, I wanted to run with, and LIVE for! SOMETHING had to be done..  AND GUESS WHAT.....
 
 
 
 
 

I did it Dammit!
After Lots of research, tears, fears and tons prayers I decided to Have a Weight loss Surgery (I opted for the Lap Band) And it has changed my life! FOREVER! ok, Enough of that
( I will Blog about that later)
 
Sooooo, That Brings me to the 32 year old Kellee, today! I am a girl that's head over heels in love with Makeup, Fashion (especially Diy), Tutorials, Sales and any and all things fab!
BUT Most Important, I am I'm love with building confidence and esteem in our youth! Society is telling our girls what they should look like, and everything else is considered out the box (WRONG) Beauty comes in all types of varieties, and its so important to let us Beauties know that! Don't let anyone stop you from being you! No Matter what! So what Will my Blogs consist of??? I guess all my Goofiness, All The Glitters in my life and whatever gives me Goosebumps!!! I am Passionate about living......Please join me for the ride

9 comments: