Monday, December 31, 2012

Who said you have to wear RED lipstick???????? I like the color EDGE

 
 
 
Heyyyy Everyone!!!
Yes! We have made it through another year! I don't know about you, But I am extremely anxious to leave 2012 behind me!!! Although I had some major bumps and bruises, I am thankful for it all, lessons learned from it and the ability to let it go! Anywho, It's New Years Eve and I am ready to Blog about something I love! MAKEUP!!! No really, I really love it! I am constantly trying to improve and do something crazy with it! So I been playing with some different  items (especially when I'm bored, I come up with all type of craziness) and looking at Pics...and figured out how to create some lips looks that I absolute ADORE!!!!

And it is sooooooooo easy what you can do with eyeshadow pencils and Eyeshadow! Let me Show you what I used! I promise you, You can do it!!!!
 
^^^^^^^^^ This is my Favorite In the World!!!!!
 
I'm sure any white eyeshadow will do!





What I did Was line my lips with the Blue, Be Careful, Nyx EyeShadow Pencils can be a bit oily, But it will all balance in the end! So after you line, fill in the blue leaving just a little out in the middle! Now fill in the middle with the White Jumbo Pencil! Blend Blend Blend! Apply just a small amount of White Shadow in the middle to set and Guess what! YOU ARE DONE!!!!!!  This should be your finished product
 
So, that brings me to tonight's look!!!! I was strolling Instagram this morning and came across this Amazingness
(Oh for sure follow Tredayy_ on Instagram!!! Her Makeup Skills are on Point)
I am so excited to to try to create this....
 
So I'm off to the Makeup Counter to try to create this look!!!! Maybe use to some the Glitter Tips I learned from One of My Favorite Blogs
 
Glitter always make EVERYTHING better!!!!
Sooooooo I will be back with the look! Wish me luck Guys!
 
 
Ok so I'm back!!!!! I tried the look, and although it did NOT turn out the way I expected I liked it!!!! This is how I started out! I used a Jumbo Black Nyx Eyeshadow Pencil
I know, it looks like I'm a 90's Music R&B Video,  But just follow me! Now Fyi, this Pencil is sooooo oily, so what I did was just line my lips with a regular black eyeliner pencil to Matte it out ...
 
Next I applied Nyx Jumbo Pots and Pans Pencil and this is how it came out!
So, it still wasn't Satisfied!!!!!  I added my Favorite Milk Nyx Pencil in the Middle and blended to get a more ombre effect!  Tapped some silver Shadow in the Middle in this was the outcome


Ok, I think I like it!!!!! It was definitely a shock to my Boyfriend! At first he wasn't feeling it! He said it was thick like paste! and looked Chalky! But after a fixing it, He agreed it looked better! My Baby, will always tell me the truth, but I know he sugar coats it because he always encourages me to be myself no matter what Anyone says! So, whenever I want the straight up no chaser opinion, I hit my best friend Mark as well......His Response.......YOU LOOK LIKE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! lol.....(I can't stand him).....Either Way I liked my New Years Look!
 
I liked the matte look, But next time I may add some gloss because My lips felt so freakin dry at times! Definitely adding some silver glitter too!!!! Hope you all try it!!!! Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. This looks so good on you, but I don't think I could pull it off!!! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmmmm you are a little Banana!!! lol! It will be cute!!! Try The Blue! Either way I'm sure you will rock it with your Vanilla self

      Delete
    2. Im ready for my close up Ms. DeVille!

      Delete
  2. SWEET... I Love it when people are comfortable with there UNIQUENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete